Wednesday 1 January 2020

Terms & Conditions

Welcome to my little blogshop, where I sell both new & 2nd-hand stuff :) Click on the tabs above to navigate.

Get clothes, etc. here @ low & reasonable prices!

You can also drop by my info./music blog here ;)

If you have 100% decided to buy something from here, please send your order(s) in to lifesmelodies.blog@gmail.com in the following format:

Item Title/No.:
Qty/Colour(if applicable):
Name:
Address:
Normal/Registered Mail:
Any Other Comments:

**NOTE!!! (Impt.! Please Read)
-Pls ensure you receive my confirmation e-mail before making payment.

-Only Local(SG) ATM Bank Transfers will be accepted. Strictly no trades/meet-ups.

-I will state my bank account no. & the total amount to be paid in the e-mail.
-Kindly make payment within 48 hours AND reply to my confirmation e-mail after doing so.

-Orders will be mailed out after I have received your replies and confirmed that payment has been received.

-*Min. total purchase of $3 required

-(if you opt for registered mail, it will be an additional $2.24.)

-HauteLoves will not be held responsible for any lost mail. It may be safer to opt for registered mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment